Enrollment and Eligibility Representative - Overland Park, KS (Job Fair) - Veteran's Welcome
- Overland Park,KS
- Sep 12, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Visit us at the Overland Park, KS Career Fair!
Thursday, September 14th form 11:00am - 2:00pm
Holiday Inn & Suites Overland Park West
8787 Reeder Rd
Overland Park, KS 66214
If you're a problem solver, then joining our Enrollment and
Eligibility team may be a great fit.
Training classes start soon, so apply now.
Your problem solving skills can be vitally important in this role as you help us reconcile eligibility discrepancies, analyze transactional data and make retroactive eligibility changes. But while we challenge you to raise your game, we're here to support and guide you every step of the way. You'll find a work environment that places tremendous emphasis on mentoring, training and personal development. So there you have it. A chance to have significant influence and impact plus a role that takes you to new levels of performance. This is a job that can quickly become your life's best work. (SM)
What are the reasons to consider
working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a
full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management
team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- Business Casual Dress code
- Onsite health clinic
- Corporate Facility Features (i.e. fitness center, mother's room, ATM, cafe services, onsite IT support and more)
- More information can be downloaded at:
As an Enrollment and Eligibility Representative, you will be
responsible for receiving, reviewing, processing, and maintaining new
member(s)/group enrollment information.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am to 4:30pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 16860 W 115th Steet, Overland Park, KS 66211.
- Receive paper and electronic enrollment/eligibility applications for new and/or existing customers; prioritize as appropriate
- Respond to member eligibility or group questions and verify enrollment status
- Review enrollment/eligibility submissions to identify any missing data and to validate information provided; reconcile any discrepancies
- Submit files to relevant internal teams; provide any updates/changes/additions to enrollment/eligibility applications as needed
- Responsible for inventory control of member and group transactions
- Inform customers of enrollment-related policies and procedures; review eligibility guidelines and enrollment criteria to ensure their understanding
- Track and review files to identify performance gaps, eligibility/loading errors, etc. and review those items with appropriate internal teams
- Independently solves problems, acknowledging when assistance from other departments or supervisor is required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience or 1-2 year of experience in an office setting environment, call center setting, phone support, or customer service role
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED; or 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Familiarity with Windows PC applications, including the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone; ability to multi-task including ability to understand multiple products and levels within each product
- Consistent attendance with ability to meet work schedule including the required training period
- Successful completion of the UnitedHealth Group new hire training and demonstrated proficiency require
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: enrollment, claims, medical claims, healthcare claims, insurance claims, insurance contracts, office, UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, training class, customer service representative, customer service, CSR, Data Entry, phone support