Sr. Financial Analyst - Minnetonka, MN - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 12, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Our finance professionals at UnitedHealth Group are engaged in the important work of making health care more affordable, simpler and easier for people to access. And you can join us in achieving these goals as a Financial Consultant. You will collaborate with an elite team of accounting and finance professionals who are writing the history of our organization and guiding our success as a global industry leader. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else while you do your life's best work.(sm)
- Highly visible role working on Employer & Individual Commercial business calculating working closely with Underwriters and actuaries on revenue modeling, supporting revenue modeling, revenue forecasting, revenue analytics and reporting
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Develop, perform and manage the analyses of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans, and processes to improve revenue forecasting and reporting
- Produce clear, well-formatted reports that communicate a clear, compelling message for their stakeholders
1+ years of relevant financial and/or accounting experience.
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or equivalent work experience
Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Hyperion Essbase, Smartview and PeopleSoft financials experience
2+ years of relevant financial and/or accounting experience
Strong financial, analytical, and business acumen
Generate innovative approaches and solutions to business opportunities
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture- UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.