Manager Transfer Pricing - Minnetonka, MN - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 12, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else. You'll find that this is place where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
- Lead in working with internal and external resources for preparation and review of the Company's global transfer pricing compliance and documentation, including Country by Country reporting requirements
- Ensure transfer pricing compliance activities are completed timely and accurately
- Prepare and maintain transfer pricing calculations and analysis
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance, Treasury and Legal teams to establish, monitor and maintain intercompany charges for cross-border transactions
- Assist with tax modeling & forecasting
- Support global transfer pricing audits
- Develop thorough knowledge of Company's enterprise wide financial accounting and reporting systems
- Work closely with other members of the Tax Department to support domestic and/or international tax projects as needed
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or comparable education
- 4+ years of tax or accounting experience, preferably with a Fortune 500 corporate tax or finance department or International CPA firm
- Transfer Pricing experience preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and strong ability to apply accounting concepts
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Strong writing and quantitative skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience with Transfer Pricing
CPA and/or MST
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Global Tax, Transfer pricing, CPA, accounting, international, tax, global transfer pricing compliance