VillageHealth Enrollment Specialist - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 12, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Through a provided lead list, the Specialist, Enrollment (VillageHealth) makes outbound calls to patients and non-patients with the goal of enrolling them in a health and wellness program. Success in this role involves rapidly building rapport with the call recipient, tailoring the value proposition to their individual needs, overcoming objections, and getting them started in the program. This role reports to the Director, Clinical Operations (VillageHealth).
- Engages individuals telephonically in a consultative manner to develop value propositions that meet their needs.
- Manages a lead list to meet enrollment goals.
- Acts as a liaison between dialysis facilities, field operators and VillageHealth.
- Consistently achieves metrics and goals set for the team, including enrollment rate and satisfaction scores.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of enrollment operations.
- Other duties as assigned
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.