Travel Travel Telemetry Nurse - (Tele RN)
- San Antonio,TX
- Sep 12, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
13182163 Job Description & Requirements
Travel Telemetry Nurse - (Tele RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $30.00 - 33.00
- Full-service facility widely acclaimed for its outstanding kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs. Home to the Texas Transplant Institute, the center made medical history by performing the world's largest kidney donor exchange in a single center. Other specialty areas include emergency care, psychiatry, bariatric surgery, inpatient rehabilitation and the latest treatments for cancer and incontinence.
- Meditech charting
- All travelers to Parallon campuses may be asked to float to sister Facilities within 25 miles
The role of the telemetry nurse (Tele RN) is to provide care for patients by comfortably connecting them to machines that measure blood pressure, heart rate, breathing rate, blood-oxygen level, and electrocardiogram information. The tele RN also monitors and interprets this data, assessing any potential health problems and needs, while also developing nursing care plans and maintaining accurate medical records. A telemetry nurse typically works in hospitals or other clinical environments.
- Current TX or Compact RN license
- ACLS, BLS
Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio. The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Telemetry nurse, telemetry, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, hospital, medical, healthcare, health care, patient care, tele RN