- Oct 14, 2017
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : Housekeeping
Great Wolf Lodge is hiring for a House Attendant job in Grapevine,TX
We are searching for new Room Attendants and House Attendants to join us at the Great Wolf Lodge® in Grapevine, TX, an all-suite resort with multiple food and beverage outlets, convention center and huge indoor water park!
Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Pack Members in these positions receive great benefits including resort discounts and water park passes. Starting pay is $12.00/hour with an opportunity for experienced Housekeepers to earn even more!
- $12.00/hour for Room and House Attendants
- $13.00/hour for self-inspectors
- Earn paid vacation starting your first day
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Scholarships and loan repayment available for employees and dependents
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Assesses quantities of stock in storeroom upon arrival. Restock inventory if necessary.
- Assists Room Attendant; including stripping room linen and removing trash.
- Transports dirty linen from departed rooms and transport to laundry department.
- Transport clean bath and bed linen from laundry to storerooms.
- Keeps storerooms clean, free of trash, and organized at all times.
- Delivers irons, ironing boards, roll aways, cribs, etc. to guest room upon request.
- Picks up and returns to storage any previously used guest requests found in rooms or hallways.
- Communicates with Management for any special requests or duties.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs, pushing and pulling up to 100 lbs, bending, stretching.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Exposure to chemicals.
To learn more and apply online, click the “Apply Now” button.
For additional information, please call 817-722-3899.
Great Wolf Lodge is a drug-free workplace. Applicants will be subject to pre-employment substance abuse testing.EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.