- Oct 14, 2017
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : Housekeeping
Great Wolf Lodge is hiring for a Room Attendant job in Grapevine,TX
We are searching for new Room Attendants and House Attendants to join us at the Great Wolf Lodge® in Grapevine, TX, an all-suite resort with multiple food and beverage outlets, convention center and huge indoor water park!
Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Pack Members in these positions receive great benefits including resort discounts and water park passes. Starting pay is $12.00/hour with an opportunity for experienced Housekeepers to earn even more!
- $12.00/hour for Room and House Attendants
- $13.00/hour for self-inspectors
- Earn paid vacation starting your first day
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Scholarships and loan repayment available for employees and dependents
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Cleans guest rooms and guest areas, including: making beds; dusting and vacuuming; cleaning bathroom; replacing supplies; cleaning windows, mirrors, and patios.
- Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets.
- Reports hazardous conditions in work area or equipment to supervisor.
- Maintains a stocked, organized, and clean cart with sufficient supplies.
- Reports maintenance issues.
- Documents and secures lost and found items.
- Communicates with guest on a professional and friendly manner.
- Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of shift.
- Assists House person, including delivering guest requests and pick up of used guest items.
- Conserves energy by closing shades and draperies; turning down air conditioning and heat of unoccupied rooms.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Candidate must be committed to exceeding guest expectations through outstanding guest service.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Exposure to chemicals.
- Push/pull a 100lb. cart along a carpeted surface.
To learn more and apply online, click the “Apply Now” button.
For additional information, please call 817-722-3899.
Great Wolf Lodge is a drug-free workplace. Applicants will be subject to pre-employment substance abuse testing.EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.