- Oct 15, 2017
- Protective Services : Security Guards
Full Time All Shifts
Job Description: Requisition ID: 2017-151447
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
Allied Universal Services is currently seeking a Staffing Specialist. If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team. This person will be responsible for managing the branch Master Schedule, managing the open post list, and interviewing/hiring Security Professionals (and other non-exempt branch positions) to reduce overtime and open posts based on branch hiring needs.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain the Master Schedule for all accounts in assigned branch. In daily coordination with Operations Manager(s), update the Master Schedules based on new hires, terminations and transfers, and ensure the company’s “scheduling philosophy” is properly maintained and consistently applied. Create weekly Open Post List based on openings in the Master Schedule and/or personnel upgrades identified on an as needed basis. Work closely with Regional Recruiter to evaluate open post needs and ensure recruiting activities support branch hiring needs
- In coordination with the Regional Recruiter, oversee the branch’s applicant flow to include contacting all applicants, tracking follow up calls, scheduling interviews at branch for qualified candidates, conducting interviews, arranging for second interviews with clients/Account Managers as required by specific sites, and ensuring all processes for tracking and follow up with applicants is followed. As directed by the Regional Recruiting Manager/Director, assist with applicant tracking and other hiring reports;
- Schedule new hires for orientation in coordination with the Human Resource staff, establishing training schedules, and tracking the applicant through the entire “hiring life cycle” through post assignment;
- Participate with the Regional Recruiter and/or Regional Recruiting Manager/Director and Corporate Human Resources on an as-needed basis in the development of recruiting strategies and projected annual hiring plans;
- Occasionally attend periodic relevant recruitment activities, such as job fairs, recruitment programs, etc. with Regional Recruiter on an as-needed basis. Participate in in-branch recruiting activities (i.e., STAR events) set up by Regional Recruiter.
Benefits offered: For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program.
Interested Security Officer candidates please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or attach your resume
You may Apply In Person at: 3901 N Meridian St., Suite 245 , Indianapolis IN 46208
eMail resume to: Ramona.Blaine@aus.com OR Call 317-920-0402
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems, and solutions to serve, secure, and care for the people and businesses in our communities. Our relationships with our employees and clients are at the heart of everything we do, each and every day. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. With 180+ locations, our national reach and local presence covers the continent . Since 1957, we have been keeping people safe, protecting our clients’ brands, and providing peace of mind.
Allied Universal believes in your aspirations and is dedicated to your success. Our work always begins with your goals and challenges.
Allied Universal will be there to protect your employees and facilities while you focus on running your business