- Dec 14, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Picker Packer
Heritage Bag is hiring for Packer Inspector jobs in Fairfield, OH.
Requisition ID: 2541
- Competitive pay and Bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Company Match
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Direct Deposit
The incumbent will pack bags in boxes, close boxes and stack boxes on skids. Will help string up the line as needed. Will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Proper packaging of all products according to customer specifications and company’s production standards.
- Ensures quality of product before being packaged.
- Will ensure proper housekeeping is maintained in packing station and line area.
- Will follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Will start up and shut down production line as necessary.
- Ability to keep up with machine output production.
- Will maintain work area clean at all times.
- Will communicate production concerns or issues with supervisor.
- Will assist supervisor in troubleshooting when line goes down.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate.
- Ability to keep up in a fast pace environment.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
Manufacturing work environment. Constant physical activities are required for this position. Such activities include: ability to reach over head, squat, and bend at the waist; the ability to lift boxes of 60 lbs or more; ability to climb up and down stairs throughout a 12 hour shift; tolerance of standing posture continuously for 12 hours; intense walking is involved; able to tolerate working environment with inside excessive hot and cold temperatures.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
If you have questions call us toll free: 1-844-201-0948
Novolex™ is a family of North American based historic packaging brands that includes Hilex Poly®; Duro Bag®; Bagcraft® Packaging; De Luxe® Packaging; General Packaging Products; International Converter; Novolex™ Custom Film & Bag (formerly AccuTech®, Direct Plastics® and Hilex Poly® Garland), Heritage Bag® and Burrows Packaging™.
The Novolex™ name is based on the latin “NOVO” for new and “LEX” a tip of the hat to Hilex Poly®, the first brand to become part of the family. The blue and red of our logo represents the integration of both paper and plastic into our sustainability platform with red and blue being the legacy corporate colors of Hilex Poly® and Duro Bag® respectively.
EOE • We are a drug free workplace