Box Machine Operator
- Dec 14, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Material Movers/Equipment Operators
Heritage Bag is hiring for Box Machine Operator jobs in Fairfield, OH.
Requisition ID: 5902
- Competitive pay and Bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Company Match
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Direct Deposit
The incumbent will make boxes and labels according to daily orders. Coordinates with Production Supervisor and Assistant Production Supervisor to ensure enough boxes are made for designated shift. Will maintain clean equipment and work area. Will perform other duties as designated by supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping up with production runs to ensure packers have enough boxes for finished goods.
- Will review production sheets in order to produce enough boxes for designated shift.
- Will maintain clean equipment and work area.
- Will comply with company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Will work behind production line to make sure product continually flows in the lines.
- Will change materials for production line according to BOM.
- Will maintain filters and work area clean.
- Ensures resin pumps are working properly.
- Operate Label equipment and AX
- Operate forklifts safely
- Will help in production as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate.
- Ability to keep up in a fast pace environment.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Manufacturing work environment. Constant physical activities are required for this position. Such activities include: ability to reach overhead, squat, and bend at the waist; the ability to lift boxes of 60 lbs or more; ability to climb up and down stairs throughout a 12 hour shift; tolerance of standing posture continuously for 12 hours; intense walking is involved; able to tolerate working environment with inside excessive hot and cold temperatures.
To apply for the position of Box Machine Operator click on the apply button to apply online.
If you have questions call us toll free; 1-844-201-0948
Novolex™ is a family of North American based historic packaging brands that includes Hilex Poly®; Duro Bag®; Bagcraft® Packaging; De Luxe® Packaging; General Packaging Products; International Converter; Novolex™ Custom Film & Bag (formerly AccuTech®, Direct Plastics® and Hilex Poly® Garland), Heritage Bag® and Burrows Packaging™.
The Novolex™ name is based on the latin “NOVO” for new and “LEX” a tip of the hat to Hilex Poly®, the first brand to become part of the family. The blue and red of our logo represents the integration of both paper and plastic into our sustainability platform with red and blue being the legacy corporate colors of Hilex Poly® and Duro Bag®respectively.
EOE • We are a drug free workplace.