Consumer Relations Representative I
- Oct 16, 2017
- Government : Military
Yardi Systems is seeking a full time, highly motivated Consumer Relations Representative to join their growing team in Waltham, MA!
As a Consumer Relations Representative I, Resident Screening, you will be responsible for researching and supporting the consumer dispute investigation process related to tenant screening application results. You will be accountable for working within Yardi Resident Screening's client guidelines, as well as, the Fair Credit Reporting Act's (FCRA) regulations to provide minimal turnaround time and high quality results for consumer disputes.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm & 10am - 6:30 pm EST
• Handle high volume of consumer inquiries via telephone and email.
• Handle consumer calls efficiently, effectively and professionally.
• Ability to navigate multiple screens to find the desired information.
• Guide consumers through the resident screening dispute process beginning with verifying the caller's identity then explaining the necessary steps in order to resolve their dispute.
• Provide detailed recount of consumer communications and follow up of all inquiries/disputes via Yardi's CRM system.
• Understand and comply with company resident screening practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations.
• Follow specific internal procedures including, but not limited to, submitting disputes to the credit bureaus and YRS vendors.
• Follow-up to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve outstanding customers' inquiries or problems.
• Communicate with other departments regarding dispute status and results.
• Achieve productivity standards while maintaining the highest level of service.
• Escalate unresolved consumer concerns to CRS II for quick resolution.
• Understand the protocol for and processes all aspects of dispute process.
• 2 year college degree or equivalent experience
• 2 year minimum experience in direct consumer service
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional phone demeanor skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Experience using a consumer service ("CRM") or sales database system
• Knowledge of the Fair Credit Reporting Act as it relates to resident screening
• Knowledge of credit reports and civil and criminal record terminology
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.