Customer Support Representative II
- Oct 16, 2017
- Government : Military
Job Title: Customer Support Representative II
Duration: 3 months
1st shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm ?
Provides front-line customer service support via phone to all Client's internal and external customers.
1. Provides assistance to customers during all phases of the inventory process.
2. Assists customers with their questions about how to set-up and operate our equipment to successfully conduct their inventories.
3. Maintains appropriate response times and abandon rates as defined in the department's goals.
4. Coordinates internal operational activities to ensure each order/request is processed in a timely manner as agreed to with customer.
5. Serves as a liaison to assist client care teammates, account managers, IT and operations staff at all levels to support the needs of the customers.
6. Prepares and enters required client information/requests into department's database to document customer interaction and resolution.
7. Obtains a working knowledge of product functionality/ performance and troubleshooting methodologies to assist clients when they call in for assistance.
8. Maintains a working knowledge of the computer programs currently in use in the department.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583
1. HS Diploma and College background required.
2. Little IT background preferred.
2. Some prior customer service experience a must.
3. Excellent communications skills.
4. Computer literate; exposure to Windows environment.
IT background - Access Point, IP Address, and basic IT experience will be key in their success
College students work well