Farmers Insurance - Agency Associates
- San Antonio,TX
- Oct 16, 2017
- Government : Military
Our District is looking for licensed insurance professionals looking to join a new team! We have over 35 agents in our District who are actively seeking Top Alent to help grow their businesses.
As vetarans of the Armed Forces, you understand the importance of team work in accomplishing a mission and in our profession, the success of an agency depends on teamwork!
LICENSED INSURANCE SALES PRODUCER SUMMARY
Insurance Service and Sales Producers work to maximize positive customer experiences by responding to customer inquiries or complaints regarding the company's products or services. They will communicate with internal and external customers about basic underwriting guidelines, policies and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts. Additionally, Insurance Service and Sales Producers will analyze, clarify and resolve policy and account-related questions. The position of the Insurance Service and Sales Representative offers the opportunity for agency growth, through the expansion of a household by means of cross-selling multiple lines. This action will generate greater retention within our agencies as well as new business growth!
Licensed Insurance Sales Producer Responsibilities:
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify specific products and solutions
- Solicit, sell and negotiate new business policies
- Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Create personalized customer coverage recommendations based on customers' needs
- Perform risk analysis and underwriting
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or complex customer interactions to senior team member
- General customer service duties as presented and other duties as assigned
- Business Results: Able to meet individual performance metrics and goals.
- Multi-tasking: Able to successfully juggle multiple priorities at any given time.
- Attention to Detail: Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts of all customer interactions (eCMS).
- Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Job Knowledge: Understand basic product, billing, underwriting, and processing guidelines.
- Teamwork: Accept feedback when offered and work well with others.
- Problem solving: Able to research and identify timely solutions to customer-related problems
- Texas General Lines Insurance License
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: San Antonio, TX
- Required experience:
Sales: 1 year
Insurance: 1 year
- Required license or certification:
General Lines Insurance License