Manager of RN Case Managers- Registered Nurse - Veterans Welcome
- Los Angeles,CA
- Nov 27, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
- Manage and oversee Disease Management program in designated market or geography
- Measure patient care outcomes in program
- Build & manage effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide clinical support to reporting Registered Nurse- RN Case Managers; may provide direct nursing care as needed * Registered Nurse licensure required *
- Teammate Management Provide leadership to direct reports
- Manage all teammate employment/ HR activity such as payroll, PTO, development plans, hiring, promoting, job performance, evaluations, and disciplinary actions with appropriate approvals as required
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations and DaVita policies
- Monitor risk management and quality assurance compliance
- Achieve financial and quality goals for membership enrollment in VillageHealth programs
- Coordinate activities with DaVita VillageHealth management team, Regional Medical Directors, cross-functional departments, Registered Nurses and others as needed
- Participate in review and development of regional budget
- Evaluate processes to ensure cost effectiveness and reduce operational expenses
- Evaluate projects for cost effectiveness and impact to outcome expectations
- Create and submit financial reports and analysis as needed Lead implementation of marketing and expansion initiatives
- Travel required: up to 50 %
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.