Travel Telemetry Nurse - (Tele RN)
- Las Vegas,NV
- Nov 27, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
14603795 Job Description & Requirements
Telemetry Nurse - (Tele RN)
StartDate: 01/07/2018Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $29.00 - 31.00
- 600+ bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting
- Facility has been named a Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to Work For
- As a valued member of the Telemetry (Tele) RN team, you will care for patients with a wide range of conditions including complex cases. This unit constantly monitors blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen level and cardiac electrical activity of patients on the unit, utilizing specialized equipment. RN's will mainly care for patients recovering from heart conditions or cardiac surgery. The right candidate for this role will have the opportunity to work in a professionally challenging, positive and innovative Telemetry work environment at this highly regarded facility.
Years of Experience: 2. - Current NV RN license is preferred
- Prior travel contract experience required
- ACLS, BLS
About the Facility
The largest acute care center serving Greater Las Vegas, this hospital is regarded as one of the finest in the state of Nevada. The facility was established 50 years ago and has provided exemplary care since its inception. Today, it offers a full range of specialty care services including and accredited chest pain center, a comprehensive cancer center, and a Level II trauma ward, among many others. The Joint Commission accredited facility is the frequent recipient of awards and commendations, recently winning a Consumer Choice award for the 15th consecutive year, among other distinctions.
Roll the dice and see what "lady luck" has in store for you in glittering Las Vegas! Filled with neon lights, spectacular attractions and mega-wattage fun, Las Vegas is undeniably the entertainment capital of the world. Gambling aside, Vegas is the place to see superstars in concert, catch breathtaking laser shows, take helicopter rides over the Grand Canyon and to experience life to its fullest.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Telemetry nurse, telemetry, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, hospital, medical, healthcare, health care, patient care, tele RN