Travel Pediatric Intensive Care - PICU Nurse - (PICU RN)
- Idaho Falls,ID
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
15008577 Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Intensive Care - PICU Nurse - (PICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $42.00 - 45.00
- 330 bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting. Winner of the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence.
- 10 bed unit cares for patients from newborns to young adults. Cases you'll work with include: medical, surgical, oncology/BMT, rehab, trachs, and trauma.
- Southeastern ID, about 3 hours north of Salt Lake City. Idaho Falls was recently named to National Geographic's list of "100 Best Adventure Towns".
- Visit nearby Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Jackson Hole, and the world-class fishing on the Snake River.
Years of Experience: 2.
- PALS, BLS
- Current ID or Compact license
Natural beauty abounds in this eastern Idaho town, where Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks are just a short drive away. Stay in town to enjoy the city's unique splendor with its superb views of the Snake River and the rapids that gave the town its name. With its low cost of living, plethora of outdoor activity and thriving economy, Idaho Falls is an ideal locale to call home.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Pediatric intensive care nurse, intensive care nurse, pediatric nurse, PICU, intensive care, PICU RN, pediatric care, pediatric, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, healthcare, health care