Travel Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
14613774 Job Description & Requirements
Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $22.00 - 25.00
- 383 bed Level 2 Trauma center and Advanced Primary Stroke Center, using Meditech charting
- Gulf Coast location, just south of Tampa Bay. Bradenton is a short drive from Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach and Bradenton Beach.
- Current FL license
About the Facility
Located in Bradenton, Florida, this well-respected 383-bed hospital is a member of the Hospital Corporation of America. Dedicated to providing high-quality care, it is a leading provider of acute care in Manatee County having accreditation from The Joint Commission and American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer. Staffed with over 400 physicians, this acute care hospital offers a broad spectrum of services covering cancer, emergency, rehabilitation, neurosciences, and stroke care.
Adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico, the Sarasota/Bradenton area of Florida is defined by its world-class beaches and colorful culture and history. This area has been expanding rapidly in recent years, as many people have migrated from colder regions to get a taste of paradise. Hit the golf course, enjoy a plethora of water activities or explore one of the many museums and galleries all in a day in this ideal Florida locale.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital