Travel Pediatric Nurse - (Peds RN - Pedi RN)
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
14629956 Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Nurse - (Peds RN - Pedi RN)
StartDate: 01/01/2018Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $29.00 - 31.00
- 700 bed teaching hospital using Meditech charting
- Level 1 Adult Trauma center, Level 2 Pediatric Trauma center
- The hospital supports a philosophy of family-centered care. All patient rooms are private. Child life specialists use age-appropriate explanation of procedures, therapeutic play and stress-reduction activities.
- Expect the unexpected with big-city amenities and Midwestern cost of living! Themed gardens at Botanica Wichita include a wildflower meadow and a Chinese garden. The Museum of World Treasures has Egyptian mummies and a T. rex skeleton. In Wichita you can dine at more than 1,000 restaurants or browse eclectic shops, antique stores, and open-air shopping centers.
Years of Experience: 2. - Current KS license
- PALS, BLS
About the Facility
This facility recently opened a children's hospital, which is the only dedicated pediatric hospital in the region. This not-for-profit facility just went through a $36 million-dollar renovation to continue its ability to fulfill its commitment to the community's healthcare needs. The emergency service includes a Level I trauma center and Level II pediatric center. This facility sees 24,000 patients annually.
The largest city in the state of Kansas, Wichita is a place to find big-city life in the heart of the Midwest. Known as the “Air Capital of the World,” Wichita is a major hub for aircraft manufacturing and is also home to many other cultural and artistic events and attractions. Spend your free time browsing one of the city’s many shopping districts, or exploring the award-winning zoo or other interactive wildlife areas.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Pediatric licensed practical nurse, pediatric nurse, pediatric, pediatrics, pedi, pedi RN, pedi RN, peds RN, peds RN, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, medical, hospital