Travel Cardiovascular Nurse - (Cardio - CVICU RN)
- Port Charlotte,FL
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
14627622 Job Description & Requirements
Cardiovascular Nurse - (Cardio - CVICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $28.00 - 31.00
- 240 bed community hospital using Meditech charting
- Gulf Coast location, about halfway between Naples and St Petes.
- Port Charlotte has more than 165 miles of waterways including Gulf of Mexico beaches, Charlotte Harbor, and the Peace and Myakka rivers. There are 7 golf courses, and Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays. Picturesque Bayfront beach offers sand, sheltered waters and spectacular sunsets year round. Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers 380 acres of hiking trails and wildlife viewing.
- Current FL license
- ACLS, BLS
The Tampa Bay major-league baseball, the "Rays", hold their spring training in Port Charlotte. If you want to see egrets or otters and alligators, this is the place to visit the aquatic preserves, the forests and wildlife refuges. Port Charlotte is the premier ecotourism location and a destination for a Southwest Florida getaway which is free of crowds and where fishing, sailing, boating, dining and shopping is offered in a great way.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
cardiovascular nurse, cardiovascular intensive care unit nurse, cardiovascular intensive care RN, CVICU RN, CVICU nurse, CVICU, registered nurse, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, hospital, nurse, nursing