Travel Pediatric Intensive Care - PICU Nurse - (PICU RN)
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
14627985 Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Intensive Care - PICU Nurse - (PICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $35.00 - 37.00
- 198 bed facility using Meditech charting. Colorful images and artwork enhance the walls to create a welcoming, child-focused environment with play rooms on every floor.
- Hospital offers valet parking, a 32 bed Pediatric Emergency room, 17 bed Pediatric ICU, Level 4 Neonatal ICU, pediatric operating suites, and special outpatient clinics for children with complex illnesses.
- Current TX or Compact license
- 2 years recent like-unit experience including Ventilators and oscillators. Typical procedures performed on unit include Chest Tubes, Intubations, and Central Lines
- PALS, BLS
Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio. The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Pediatric intensive care nurse, intensive care nurse, pediatric nurse, PICU, intensive care, PICU RN, pediatric care, pediatric, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, healthcare, health care