Travel Labor & Delivery Nurse - (LD RN)
- Salt Lake City,UT
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
15011662 Job Description & Requirements
Labor & Delivery Nurse - (LD RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D/E/N Pay Rate: $34.00 - 36.00
As a top provider of care to their community, this LD unit prides itself on optimal patient outcomes with compassionate care. This position presents a great opportunity to learn the latest technologies while enhancing your professional experience within a passionate team environment.
- 325 bed Level 3 Trauma center using EPIC charting
- Approx 300 births per month, including high risk patients
- Plan on spending a good chunk of your time exploring Temple Square. This walled neighborhood at the heart of Salt Lake City hosts spectacular buildings such as the Salt Lake Temple as well as lush gardens and soaring sculptures. But there's more to do: The Great Salt Lake provides a spectacular setting for hiking and picnicking, while the nearby Wasatch National Forest is cross-hatched with scenic trails.
- Check out the Utah Olympic Park for a larger boost of adrenaline, or try your hand on the slopes in Park City or nearby Snowbird Ski Resort.
- Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
- Current UT or Compact license
Surrounded by soaring mountain ranges, Salt Lake City boasts beautiful scenery and a bustling city scene. Home to some of the best snowboarding and skiing conditions in the country, the city was chosen as host for the 2002 Winter Olympics. The Living Planet Aquarium and Clark Planetarium offer educational family fun, while the city's many museums document the history, culture, and arts of the region. The city's many parks offer plenty of recreational options, with scenic spots for picnics and sports alike.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity
American Mobile Healthcare