Travel Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - (Surg Tech - OR)
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Surgical Technologists
14628017 Job Description & Requirements
Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - (Surg Tech - OR)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D
- 160 bed community hospital using Meditech charting
- Facility is located in a suburb just south of Kansas City. Local attractions include the Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, Museum at Prairiefire, Indian Creek Greenway, and numerous other museums and theaters.
- Current NBSTSA certification
Jack sock the America tennis player who won the 2011 US Open is from Leawood. The Motto for this city is "Growing with Distinction." Park Place is in downtown and features tree-lined streets, a public square and man specialty boutiques and shops. The outdoor restaurants with international cuisine offer an excellent variety of cooking. Many visitors also enjoy going to the theatre when in Leawood.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
surgical technologist, surgical tech, surgical technician, surgical care, allied, allied health, healthcare, health care, patient care, medical, operating room technical, OR tech, OR surgical technologist, operating room surgical technologist
American Mobile Healthcare