Travel Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN)
- Salt Lake City,UT
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
15010433 Job Description & Requirements
Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN)
StartDate: 01/01/2018Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $34.00 - 36.00
The highly regarded team members of this Operating Room (OR) unit seek caring, team-playing RN's to join their ranks. As an addition to this esteemed team, you can expect to work with up-to-date, state of the art equipment. This role presents a unique opportunity to work on complex cases with a dedicated team within an innovative, patient-centric environment.
- 325 bed Level 3 Trauma center using EPIC charting
- Plan on spending a good chunk of your time exploring Temple Square. This walled neighborhood at the heart of Salt Lake City hosts spectacular buildings such as the Salt Lake Temple as well as lush gardens and soaring sculptures. But there's more to do: The Great Salt Lake provides a spectacular setting for hiking and picnicking, while the nearby Wasatch National Forest is cross-hatched with scenic trails.
- Check out the Utah Olympic Park for a larger boost of adrenaline, or try your hand on the slopes in Park City or nearby Snowbird Ski Resort.
Years of Experience: 1.
- Current UT or Compact license
Surrounded by soaring mountain ranges, Salt Lake City boasts beautiful scenery and a bustling city scene. Home to some of the best snowboarding and skiing conditions in the country, the city was chosen as host for the 2002 Winter Olympics. The Living Planet Aquarium and Clark Planetarium offer educational family fun, while the city's many museums document the history, culture, and arts of the region. The city's many parks offer plenty of recreational options, with scenic spots for picnics and sports alike.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Perioperative nurse, operating room nurse, OR nurse, OR, operating room, OR RN, scrub nurse, RN, R.N., registered nurse, perioperative, hospital, healthcare, health care, medical
American Mobile Healthcare