Travel Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
- Port Charlotte,FL
- Nov 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
14613357 Job Description & Requirements
Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $22.00 - 25.00
As a top provider of care to their community, this Medical Surgical (MS) unit prides itself on optimal patient outcomes with compassionate care. This unit takes care of a wide range of patients, from pediatric to geriatric patients affected by respiratory, cardiac, GI, metabolic, post surgery, orthopedic, and infectious disease conditions. This role is perfect for passionate MS RN caregivers who want to experience cutting edge technologies and top notch patient care models.
- 240 bed community hospital
- Gulf Coast location, about halfway between Naples and St Petes.
- Port Charlotte has more than 165 miles of waterways including Gulf of Mexico beaches, Charlotte Harbor, and the Peace and Myakka rivers. There are 7 golf courses, and Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays. Picturesque Bayfront beach offers sand, sheltered waters and spectacular sunsets year round. Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers 380 acres of hiking trails and wildlife viewing.
- Meditech charting
- Current FL RN license
The Tampa Bay major-league baseball, the "Rays", hold their spring training in Port Charlotte. If you want to see egrets or otters and alligators, this is the place to visit the aquatic preserves, the forests and wildlife refuges. Port Charlotte is the premier ecotourism location and a destination for a Southwest Florida getaway which is free of crowds and where fishing, sailing, boating, dining and shopping is offered in a great way.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital
American Mobile Healthcare