- Nov 28, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
8653 E. Hwy 67 - Alvarado, Texas, 76009
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a ERP Analyst job in Alvarado,TX
Onsite Interviews & Weld Testing
August 2, 2017 (Wednesday) 2p-7p
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- The application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project by project basis
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business system issues.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- The design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, and testing of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Resolve problems, provide technical support, research and answer questions related to ERP software systems.
- Train end users to operate new and modified programs.
- Assist in the planning, design, and development of new applications and enhancements of existing applications.
- Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- The design, documentation, testing, creation and testing of computer programs related to machine operating systems. Recommend, schedule and assist with software improvements and upgrades.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- At least one year of related experience and/or training.
- Experience training and/or developing user manuals/guidelines desired.
- ERP system experience required. EPICOR experience desired.
- Must have strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of; EPICOR, Crystal Report Writer Development software, Microsoft Office Internet software, Visio, EXCEL Spreadsheet software, and WORD Processing software.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Preferred
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, Overtime and Weekends as needed