Materials Flow Coordinator
- Nov 28, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
8653 E. Hwy 67 - Alvarado, Texas, 76009
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a Materials Flow Coordinator job in Alvarado,TX
Onsite Interviews & Weld Testing
August 2, 2017 (Wednesday) 2p-7p
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records: Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Receives material and follows up with purchasing and/or external vendors on requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Insure movement or transport materials from one department to another as needed.
- Arrange for repair and assembly of material or part
- Updates and monitors daily movement of parts providing information to appropriate personnel regarding back order of critical scheduled material.
- Coordinates the delivery of materials as required for designated production areas and engineering projects.
- Reviews material requisitions issued to the stockroom to ensure that material is properly allocated and storage will not affect production.
- Working with departments to ensure the completion of physical inventory counts, and prepares lists of obsolete and excess quantities of stock components. Examines stock to identify parts requiring quality assurance approval.
- Ensures damages or excess goods are handled properly
- Must have a complete understanding of material control concepts and standards and have experience applying those concepts and standards using stockroom procedures and record keeping practices.
- The ability to work both independently and lead in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Minimum 2 or more years' experience in production/material control
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
- Associates degree Preferred.
- Monday - Friday, 6 am - 4:45 pm, Overtime and Weekends as needed (Days)