Maintenance Tech Weekend
- Nov 28, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
8653 E. Hwy 67 - Alvarado, Texas, 76009
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a Maintenance Tech Weekend job in Alvarado,TX
Onsite Interviews & Weld Testing
August 2, 2017 (Wednesday) 2p-7p
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Performs diagnosis, testing, disassembly, inspecting, repair and re-assembly of plant equipment or components such as hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders, hydraulic shear, vacuum equipment, roller leveler, cranes, electrical boards and components, etc.
Performs skilled trouble shooting and servicing of pneumatic and hydraulic components.
Performs proper replacement and/or adjustment of mechanical clutches, drive trains, etc.
Repairs worn parts, straightens and fabricates fixtures (welding, cutting, brazing, and surface hardening applications).
Assists junior personnel and operators in proper direction of equipment repairs.
Performs major and general repairs on all equipment.
Records labor and material used on each repair made.
Properly uses lift equipment (cranes, booms, man lifts, cherry picker, etc.)
Occasionally will be called during irregular hours to handle production coverage with little or no supervision.
Reports all abnormal conditions and safety hazards to supervisor.
Performs housekeeping and other routine tasks as directed.
Works safely, and to follow safe working practices, including Lockout/Tagout procedures and other safety procedures.
- • Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, while contributing to the success of the team.
• Must be able to read and comprehend basic hydraulic, pneumatic, and structural schematics, and be able to convert inches into metric. Must demonstrate the ability to use gauging equipment from .001", dial indicators, micrometers, feeler gauges, etc.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and other industry computer applications.
- • High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Friday-Sunday, Days 6am-7pm, Nights 7pm-6pm