- Nov 28, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
8653 E. Hwy 67 - Alvarado, Texas, 76009
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a Maintenance Technician job in Alvarado,TX
Onsite Interviews & Weld Testing
August 2, 2017 (Wednesday) 2p-7p
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Maintain all equipment as required by the equipment supplier and Sabre operating guidelines
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Fabricate necessary jigs, stands, racks, and specialized equipment, etc. as required
- Work with and/or supervise specialized contract labor as required
- Follow all maintenance schedules developed by the Maintenance Lead or the equipment manufacturer without compromise
- Make recommendations to improve production flow, equipment performance, quality of product, and cost efficiency.
- Ensure machinery, tools, and equipment are in good working order, assists in solving quality problems, perform data collection, monitor processes, and product control as identified.
- Communicate to the appropriate personnel any unusual operating conditions and/or safety concerns
- Ensure quality product is being produced at the standard rate while minimizing scrap and downtime
- Attend all specialized training courses as deemed necessary for equipment and/or repair
- 3 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior galvanizing experience preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Effectively and safely utilizes ladders, manlifts, forklifts, overhead cranes, monorails, etc.
- Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures
- Must be able to obtain STS Forklift/Crane Certification
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be physically able to climb stairs and ladders
- Capable of working at elevated heights up to 60'
- Capable of working in hazardous environments such as acid containment areas and high temperature areas
- Able to perform duties in confined areas wearing all necessary PPE including protective clothing and respirators
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent preferred
- Nights and rotating shifts