QC Visual Inspector
- Nov 28, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
8653 E. Hwy 67 - Alvarado, Texas, 76009
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a QC Visual Inspector job in Alvarado,TX
Onsite Interviews & Weld Testing
August 2, 2017 (Wednesday) 2p-7p
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Perform all inspection functions to the requirements of ASNT SNT TC-1A for a UT Level II AWS Weld Inspector.
- Perform Visual and Ultrasonic Weld Inspections to the requirements of AWS D1.1.
- Cross train in other areas of Quality Control Department and fill in when need arises.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurately and neatly completed.
- Keep pass down log accurate.
- Comply with Sabre Tubular Structures safety standards at all times.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times with personnel of Quality Department and all departments at Sabre.
- Participate in the training process of UT Level I Inspectors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year in Quality Control or related field. Welding background a plus.
- Have the ability to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
- Have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Have the ability to climb and bend over in order to inspect.
- Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to all climates.
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Be able to accurately verify all parts to print using a tape measure.
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Certifiable to the requirements of ASNT SNT TC-1A for a UT Level II AWS Weld Inspector.
- Must be able to meet the AWS D1.1 requirements of a visual weld inspector.
- ? High School/GED preferred but not required.
- Monday - Saturday, 7 pm - 5 am, Overtime and Weekends as needed (Nights)