BIM/Model Coordinator-Hillsboro, OR - Veterans Welcome
- Nov 30, 2017
- Construction : General Construction
Support BIM coordination activities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
The challenge? Provide BIM coordination for various engineering and construction projects. Our BIM Coordinator jobs provide you with an opportunity to work on state of the art industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities. Duties for the position include preparation of drawing packages, QA/QC, drawing list database management, CAD standards enforcement and helpdesk issues. You should be a self-motivated professional with a minimum 3 years' project delivery experience in design, drafting or engineering. You should also have a minimum 3 years' experience with Revit, Navis Works or Cadworx and capable of leading the BIM Coordinator activities for a large project.
Our BIM Coordinators:
- Oversee the implementation of BIM on new projects.
- Assist with or take ownership for writing the BIM Execution Plan and defining the BIM scope.
- Implement company/client BIM Standards on project.
- Maintain integrated BIM model, run clash detection reports and maintain issues log.
- Assist project team with setup/utilization of NavisWorks as a design review/clash tool.
- Work with Space Coordinator to ensure designers are producing clash free designs.
- Assist team members through the use of 3D software and processes.
- Participate in Design Review and Clash Resolution meetings.
- Report directly to the PM and able to represent the PM at high profile meetings.
- Participate in writing the company BIM Standards.
- Perform some QA/QC on design models and cleanup of directories.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Minimum 3 years' project delivery experience in design, drafting or engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Revit, Navis Works or Cadworx and capable of leading the BIM Coordinator activities for a large project.
- High school diploma/GED required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
Bachelors degree preferred
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.,) to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.