Architect Professional-Portland, OR - Veterans Welcome
- Nov 30, 2017
- Construction : General Construction
If you are interested to work in a highly collaborative architectural design studio in downtown Portland Oregon, for over for over 30 years serving both local & global clients, in a fully integrated A&E practice, where you will be pushed to stretch your professional limits to meet our clients ever-changing needs in a world that demands Applied Innovation & Emerging Technologies , we'd love to meet you and see if we are a good fit.
This position is responsible for daily tasks involved in design of facilities and structures for clients. This includes performing actual design tasks (conceptual, layout, and detail) and/or coordinating design and construction activities, studies, and various analyses. The incumbent has thorough knowledge of multiple subject areas or disciplines, and understands how own area integrates with and impacts other areas. He/she decides most effective method to deliver work/results.
- Under general supervision, the individual competently performs all conventional aspects of architectural design and development.
- Plans and conducts architectural work requiring more advanced techniques.
- May provide technical guidance and supervision to designers/drafters and less experienced architects.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture or Master's degree from accredited Architectural/Landscape Architecture program required.
- 6 to 10 years experience required.
- Licensed Architect/Landscape Architect required.
- Proficient Revit and AutoCAD
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Sketch up, Adobe Sute and Indesign
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.,) to fill this position.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/DisabilityCH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.