Mobile Tire Technician
- Nov 30, 2017
- Drivers : General Drivers
For more information, contact Jamey Hares - (844)202-2039Pilot Flying J Truck Care Centers Emergency Road Service
Bring your commercial truck tire skills to our newest operation.
We are opening more than 150 new Emergency Road Side Service locations and Truck Care Center Shops throughout the United States!
- Competitive Hourly Pay - Paid Weekly
- Bonus opportunity
- Spiff opportunities
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Advancement Possibilities
- Valid driverâ€™s license at all times.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- High School GED.
- Pass a background check of DMV report, criminal, and work history.
- Pilot Flying J Truck Care Centers will train and certify you in TIA Commercial Basic Tire Service.
- Advancement as Certified Technicians by obtaining ASE Medium-Heavy Duty T2-T8 Certifications Tests.
- Pilot Flying J will pay registration fees and pay bonus for each test passed.
Class A CDL NOT REQUIRED
We are hardworking, proud individuals and we treat our team members like family. Join us today.
- Ability to drive a service truck (F-350) to an onsite location where guest is broken down.
- Understanding Commercial Truck Tire Brands, Models & Sizes.
- Able to remove and install, mount and dismount tires
- Proper inflation of commercial truck tires
- Maintains product knowledge and explain features and benefits.
- Assesses value of trade-in tires and provides quotes to customer
- Other duties may be assigned.
For more information, contact Jamey Hares - (844)202-2039