Inflight Training Instructor
- Saint Louis,MO
- Nov 30, 2017
- Airline/Airport : Aircraft Mechanics
INFLIGHT TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Included in position but limited to:
- This position requires the Inflight Training Instructor to relocate to the St. Louis, MO area.
- This position will require a person with Flight Attendant experience who has familiarization and knowledge regarding the safety and cabin service requirements of the EMB 145. Knowledgeable of all pertinent sections of the company General Operations Manual, Flight Attendant Manual, company FAA-approved Training Manual and any other items which will provide a quality training presentation.
- Two years college or equivalent business experience preferred. Must possess excellent communication skills. A background in teaching/classroom instruction is helpful.
- Duties include the training of all Flight Attendant personnel undergoing initial and recurrent training in accordance with the FAA-approved training program and Trans States Airlines policies and procedures.
- Dependability is important. The Inflight Training Instructor must have an outstanding attendance record and must be someone with dedication and a high level of motivation.
- The Inflight Training Instructor will report to and assist the Inflight Training Manager in developing lesson plans, classroom materials and instructions for initial and recurrent training classes. There will be required line flying involved as time requirements of service dictate. Must maintain Flight Attendant qualification and provide Proficient/Competency Checks.
- The Inflight Training Instructor has a great influence on trainees. A positive image and outlook is essential in this position.
- Must be able/willing to work efficiently in stressful situations meeting deadlines. This position requires working non-standard hours on occasion.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IOCC-Netline required.