Travel Oncology Nurse - (Onc RN)
- Nov 30, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
15038421 Job Description & Requirements
Oncology Nurse - (Onc RN)
StartDate: 12/18/2017Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $32.00 - 34.00
Welcome to this fantastic Oncology unit, where compassionate care meets top notch technology and innovative care teams bring the best of themselves to their patients
1. General job duties/Types of procedures required: Assist with central lines and chest tubes.
2. Medication systems: HCS EMAR; Paper Charting
3. Shift or schedule requirements: Weekends may be required. 48 hours EOW.
4. Floating to other units/departments is expected, but only to units with the same patient acuity.
5. Beds in this unit: 27
6. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit: 6:1
7. Dress Code: Grey uniform bottoms and any color tops
8. Orientation program: General orientation to the facility with unit specific orientation provided on the floor.
Minimum of 2 years experience
KY or Compact State RN License
BLS , ACLS
Willing to work 48 EOW
Has your candidate EVER been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please disclose in comments
Does your candidate require time off during assignment? If yes, please list in comments
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Oncology nurse, oncology, cancer treatment, cancer RN, cancer care, patient care, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, nursing, nurse, onc, onc RN, oncology RN, medical, hospital, outpatient