Travel Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
- Nov 30, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
15042368 Job Description & Requirements
Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
StartDate: 12/27/2017Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $24.00 - 27.00
As a top provider of care to their community, this Medical Surgical (MS) unit prides itself on optimal patient outcomes with compassionate care. This unit takes care of a wide range of patients affected by respiratory, cardiac, GI, metabolic, post surgery, orthopedic, and infectious disease conditions. This role is perfect for passionate MS RN caregivers who want to experience cutting edge technologies and top notch patient care models.
- 220 bed community hospital located in a town of 2K along the Greenbrier River.
- Ronceverte offers friendly people, a quaint historic district, hiking and biking trails, and river access for canoeing, fishing and boating in the Greenbrier Valley.
- Minimum of 2 years recent like-unit experience
- Current WV license
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital