- Oct 03, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
791 S. 4th Ave - Yuma, Arizona, 85364
Horizon Health and Wellness is HIRING!
Join Our Winning Team TODAY!
Care Managers Needed!
Horizon Health and Wellness – Yuma, AZ Area
Horizon Health and Wellness is a non-profit 501(c)(3) behavioral health agency licensed by the State of Arizona to provide an array of outpatient and residential services in Pinal, Gila, and Yuma Counties as well as Habilitation services in the counties of Cochise, La Paz, Maricopa, and Santa Cruz. The Agency has been in operation for over 30 years providing quality behavioral health services in the identified geographical service areas.
- Monitor the delivery of services and progress toward goals and objectives.
- Responsible for utilization of proper community resources and referrals
- Provide case management services to participants.
- Completion of necessary client/program documentation and billing in a timely manner.
- Develop participant treatment plans and document participant progress.
- Provide consultation, education and advocacy services to families and other providers.
- Follow up when case management responsibilities are transferred whether temporarily or permanently.
- Assessing client needs by completing a thorough intake process.
- Ensure integrity of program’s clinical standards, practices, and functions.
- Participates in staffing with assigned staff.
- Act as case management resource to other staff.
- Provide telephone contacts, collateral visits and non-medically necessary transportation.
- Arrange referrals, assessing and obtaining entitlements and meeting basic participant needs.
- Follow agency policies and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of case management services in the participant’s records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participation in in-service/educational training as required and recommended by supervisor.
- HS diploma or GED plus 4 years of experience in BH or combined BH education and experience with at least 1 year case management experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and reliable transportation.
- Prior experience in the behavioral health setting.
- Demonstrable theoretical knowledge in the field.
- Carries caseload including individual and group counseling.
- Willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Certification in first aid , CPR, and CPI.
- Must be knowledgeable of benefit and entitlements process and community resources available.
- Must be familiar with current psychotropic medications and side effects.
- Ability to effectively use CPI and behavior management techniques in crisis situations.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of special populations such as substance abuse.
- Demonstrates ability to develop treatment plan and summary based on participants needs.
- Working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
Position is located in Yuma, Arizona
Please Send Resume to HR@mhwaz.org
- Or -
APPLY IN PERSON AT:
625 North Plaza Drive
791 S. 4th Ave
Yuma, AZ 85364
Horizon Health and Wellness is an equal opportunity employer.