- Grand Prairie,TX
- Oct 04, 2017
- Customer Service : General Customer Service
RGIS is HIRING! Join A Winning Team!
INVENTORY TAKERS NEEDED!!
If you are looking for a new challenge in retail, we want you to join our TEAM of Inventory Takers.
- $10.00 / hour
- No experience necessary
- Paid training
- 10-key experience a plus
- Year-round part time employment
Click "Apply Now" to get started!
RGIS Inventory Takers are members of a retail team (called Team Members) that work together to physically count inventory for our clients and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the client and location to be audited.
Retail items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Retail items are generally counted on the shelves, but may be moved if required. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted. All Inventory Takers receive comprehensive training on RGIS inventory practices and procedures prior to being assigned to an inventory event.
Job Requirements and Duties for the Inventory Taker:
- Proficient with the RGIS hand held computer and other inventory equipment.
- Achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
- Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
- Places community before self, engages and works effectively with and assists other Team Members.
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation.
- Creates partnerships and instills trust and confidence in one's abilities, based upon demonstrated expertise.
- Takes initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organizational effectiveness, innovative.
- Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life. Is respectful and honest with others.
- Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output.
- As a committed equal opportunity employer who maintains a drug free workplace, RGIS conducts pre-employment criminal, drug and social security screening.
If you are interested in this Inventory Taker opportunity, click the "Apply Now" button to submit your application!
*** Please reference Job Codes ***:
- PRE01196 - Ft Worth, Grapevine & Mid-cities (Hurst, Euless, Bedford)
- INV00114 - Richardson, Plano, Lewisville, Frisco & Denton
- PRE00916 – Arlington, Grand Prairie, and Cedar Hill area
- INV00117 - Dallas, Mesquite, Garland, and Irving
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.