Project Management Admin
- Fort Worth,TX
- Aug 28, 2019
- Management : General Management
5750 I-20 Fort Worth, Texas, 76119
Department: Project Management
Job Title: Project Management Admin
Reports to: Executive Project Manager
Scope of Responsibility: Assist Project Managers with daily administrative duties
The Project Administrator is to support the Project Management staff and Executive Project Manager. This person will participate in coordination with internal departments: Quoting, Engineering, Project Management, Manufacturing QC Executive Management, and Accounting.
- Data Entry.
- Proof Reading.
- Project Audits.
- Order Close-Out and Booking.
- Report Audits.
- Report Maintenance and Creation.
- Drawing Submittals.
- Shipping Coordination.
- Regular and timely attendance is required
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formula reading and writing.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Word.
- Outlook experience.
- Typing: 30 wpm minimum.
- Ability to communicate with customer both written and verbally.
- Proficient with the use of proper grammar in both written and verbal communication.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
- Comprehensive and flexible package
- Competitive health premiums
- Low medical deductibles
- Free wellness services plus other wellness incentives
- On-site medical centers at our largest manufacturing sites
- Paid time off and flextime opportunities
- Free life and disability coverage
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competitive base pay
- Competency and performance based pay progression
- Per diems
- 50¢ to $1 night shift differentials
- Overtime opportunities
- 2x incentive opportunity
- 60% 401(k) match on up to 6% of your pay
- Boot allowances, uniform subsidies and other PPE
- Service awards
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- Product innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Mobility between locations and businesses
- Promotions and other advancement opportunities
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
OPPORTUNITES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as an on-boarding buddy, mentor or trainer
- Community service
- Lean journey
Sabre is a leading manufacturer of infrastructure for the utility and wireless industries along with providing a full range of telecom services.
WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
Sabre Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity